Sunday, May 17, 2009

FUN

I finished working on my diploma last week, and now I’m reading for the exams. I haven't graduated yet, but I already miss those years we spent together with my groupmates.. 5 years of being together.  My friends and I had time to pass through many tests… including alcotests! %) We do not look much /alcofashionable/, anyway, we had lots and lots of fun! I believe, our friendship will last forever, and that’s not the last time we get together to make this *funky town* a bit crazier! =)

I’d like to say *THANX A LOT!* to my friend Irina, who gathered material and combined it to present us this video

=***

Thank you, my dear friend (not олень %)               

4 comments:

  1. olenyam tut ne mesto!
    you are very welcome, my friend)
    and think of start working on our next piece of alco-movie-art ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm already trying to get back into the role of an alco-star! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. we never come out of this role
    we just take a lil break))

    ReplyDelete
  4. a short *year long* break %)

    ReplyDelete